Match Making Service
ICBC mission is “to strengthen, promote and foster bilateral trade, commerce, and economic relations between India and Canada.” Following this tradition, we are pleased to introduce ICBC Business Matchmaking Web Service which aims to offer a wide range of current industry and trade information to help individuals and corporates find the information they need to compete successfully in overseas markets. Using our exclusive network, the Chamber is well-placed to arrange meetings and connect clients with the right companies to help navigate the difficult terrain of business development. It’s your chance to maximize business development efforts by leveraging on our trade company delegations, events etc.
What’s In It for Me (WIIFM)?
|Partner search:||Identify potential partners and get detailed company coordinates.|
|Events:||Leverage on our existing network during our Gala dinner, National Convention and other high profile events. Leverage on customized opportunities to meet target business prospects.|
|In-country promotions:||Participate in official business development missions. Meet with Canadian delegates, Govt & Industry officials, prospective customers & Canadian Consulate officials.|
|Promotions:||Distribute marketing literature via ICBC activities and events.|
- Expand professional network.
- Find partners for future technical and/or business cooperation or a joint research project.
- Face-to-face meetings are vital since a business partner can be easier identified as being reliable and trustworthy.
- Direct meetings have high chances of resulting in successful outcomes.
- Avail benefits of international networking opportunities that come along with it.