Hotel Taj Mahal, Mansingh Road - Longchamp Ballroom, New Delhi
The Government of Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service in India is pleased to announce the 2019 EduCanada Canadian MBA Showcase Tour. Once again co-organized with the Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC), the sixth iteration will visit New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai and Hyderabad. Canadian universities offering MBA programs to international students will be highlighting their course offerings, scholarships, student experience, accessibility, affordability, and career paths in an all-Canada context.
Looking for an MBA abroad
Top Canadian business-schools are coming to India to share why MBA study in Canada is the right choice for you.
Why a Canadian MBA?
- Canada boasts of some of the best business schools in the world
- Canada ranked first among G-7 countries in a study measuring the extent to which management education matches needs of the business community
- Five Canadian MBA schools in the top 100 Financial Times Global MBA Rankings
- Three Canadian MBA schools in the top 100 (Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2017)
- Canada’s MBA programs are offered in a variety of options at 41 universities
- Collaboration with business and industry: work placements are part of many university
- Over 50 Canadian Universities offered business Co-op programs which allow students to engage in productive work in their field of study and receive remuneration (Canadian Association for Co-operative Education, 2017)
- Three Canadian MBA schools in the top 100 (Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2018)
- McGill University (Desautels) – 78th
- The University of Toronto (Rotman) – 86th
- Western University (Ivey) – 90th
- Three Canadian universities ranked among the Top 100 (Times Higher Education World University Ranking for Engineering & Technology 2019)
- The University of Toronto (31)
- McGill University (55)
- The University of British Columbia (65)
- Nine Canadian universities rank among the global top 200 (The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019)
Why Should I Attend?
- Choose from a range of Canadian business schools with specialized programming to suit various needs and interests
- Interact directly with official representatives of top Canadian business schools
- Discuss scholarship opportunities
- Learn more from Canadian immigration presentation about study permit applications, post-graduate work permit programs, and immigration policies.
For more information, please email us at: email@example.com