The High Commission of Canada in India is pleased to announce the 2017 EduCanada Canadian MBA Showcase Tour. Once again co-organized with the Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC), this fourth iteration will visit New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai. Canadian universities offering MBA programs to international students will be highlighting their course offerings, scholarships, student experience, accessibility, affordability, and career paths in an all-Canada context.
Looking for an MBA abroad
Eleven top Canadian business-schools are coming to India to share why MBA study in Canada is the right choice for you.
Why a Canadian MBA?
- Canada boasts of some of the best business schools in the world
- Canada ranked first among G-7 countries in a study measuring the extent to which management education matches needs of the business community
- Eleven Canadian universities are in the 2017 ARWU Top 100 in Economics
- Five Canadian MBA schools in the top100 Financial Times Global MBA Rankings
Why Should I Attend?
- Choose from a range of Canadian business schools with specialized programming to suit various needs and interests
- Interact directly with official representatives of top Canadian business schools
- Discuss scholarship opportunities
- Learn more from Canadian immigration presentation about study permit applications, post-graduate work permit programs, and immigration policies.
For more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org