E-MASTERCLASS SESSION: NURSING & ALLIED HEALTH
The High Commission of Canada in India in partnership with the Indo-Canadian Business Chamber is organizing a virtual E-Masterclass workshop with high-quality candidates in the Nursing and Allied Health domain. This is an exclusive opportunity for Canadian Universities targeting potential candidates for their academic programs in Nursing and Allied Health domain. The event will attract talent from India, Nepal, and Bhutan and will be able to interact with Canadian Universities and learn more about their prominent programs in the Nursing and Allied Health fields.
The Chamber is the premier non-profit trade and investment facilitating organization, based in India and is strongly supported by the High Commission of Canada, Trade Commissioner Services Canada & other prominent members in India & Canada. In the education and talent mobility sector, the Chamber has successfully organized several sessions for MBA EduCanada as well as Undergraduate programs in partnership with Canadian Institutions.
|5:45 PM||Panelists are requested to sign in advance|
|6:00 PM||Welcome Remarks (Main Room)
Government of Canada official
Nadira Hamid, CEO – ICBC
|6:05 PM – 6:15 PM||Presentation
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by Ankur Mujral
|6:15 PM – 6:40 PM||Introductory & Overview Presentation Round (Clients introduce themselves & present their University overview ppts ~ 4–5 mins)
– Centennial College – Preetee Gopee
– Dalhousie University – Tanya Packer
– Norquest College – Saurabh Vashisht
– University of Calgary – Diana Kim
– HSBC Bank – Amit Mehrotra
|6:40PM||Move to respective Breakout Rooms for 1-1 Student Delegate Interaction|
|7:55 PM||Clients move back to Main Room for any concluding notes after students have left|
|8:00 PM||Session Ends|
• The virtual seminar will be hosted on the Zoom virtual platform. For best results, please download Zoom app on your desktop and sign in using the app, rather the browser.
• After the first half of the session takes place in the Main Room, clients will get pop–up messages from Zoom to move in to their dedicated breakout room for the student–delegate interaction.
• An ICBC member will provide dedicated support to each client in the breakout room in terms of coordinating amongst the candidates in the room.
• All presenters are to use the share screen option for their presentations.
• The sessions can be viewed on your pc, mobile, laptop with a stable internet connection.
• Panellist video should be switched on. Audio can be on mute when observing and not speaking for minimal disruptions.
During Q&A session and 1–1 interactions, ICBC team will help you take questions from the common chat room. Audience participants will be requested to keep their audio off.
ICBC Banking Partner: HSBC India An international education can help broaden horizons. Make the most of studying abroad with HSBC. Overseas education entails managing finances, applying to various schools, as well as being prepared for the uncertainties of staying abroad alone, and the whole process can be very exhausting. At HSBC, we aim to provide you peace of mind as you start your journey towards an international education. With our experts placed around the world, we provide you with comprehensive solutions and necessary assistance to help you take care of your child’s banking needs.
Begin your student life in an organised way with an HSBC account. Pay rent, track money, get money transferred and do so much more before you get there, with an HSBC NR account.