Business Mission to Canada 2019
The Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC) will be leading a business delegation consisting of multi sectors to business cities in Ontario, Canada in association with other notable organizations both in the Canadian and Indian business communities.
ICBC will lead a business mission of qualified Indian companies and organizations interested in increasing trade and investment between Canada and India. The objectives are: to increase awareness of our two markets, and build partnerships in order to increase two-way trade of goods and services, between Canada and India; and to encourage the promotion of FDI attraction.
This business mission will focus on:
- Encourage matured Indian companies to leverage the possibilities to Invest in Canada
- Present Indian and Canadian businesses the opportunity to build partnerships;
- Facilitate B2B meetings for Canadian and Indian companies to invest and identify partners; and
- Present the Canadian economic and business landscape to businesses from India.
June 9th – June 14th 2019
Toronto, Ontario, London, Ontario
Format and Sectors
ICBC in partnership with the notable organizations in Canada such as the Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, Ontario International, Canada-India Business Council, Indo-Canadian Chamber of Commerce, London Business Chamber of Commerce will be arranging business-to-business (B2B) meetings, networking sessions and site tours in the Greater Toronto Area as well as in London, Ontario. ICBC’s Canada based partners will support in unique capacities to further execute the program. The priority sectors for this business mission are advanced manufacturing, information and communication technology (ICT), higher education for partnerships and investment opportunities. Other sectors such as product and service export/import are also applicable.
To be Updated Soon
Fee inclusive of GST
Alberta and British Columbia (Calgary, Vancouver)
Fee inclusive of GST / per delegate
Ontario (Toronto, Ottawa, Waterloo, Niagara Falls)
Fee inclusive of GST / per delegate
Recommended Travel Partners
Interested companies are encouraged to contact any of the preferred travel partners below to engage their services. Their services include airfare, accommodation, ground transportation and city tour packages etc.
Vipin Sharma – 9818210994, 9818210280
Rohan Sharma – 9560836399
Ruchi Kohli – 9818535673, 9818315673
635, Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurugram,
Haryana – 122016, Landline: 0124-4603760
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
URL: www.corporateaalliancegroup.com / www.corporateflyers.com
Hotel, Car or other land arrangements:
Air tickets & Travel Insurance:
- Visa seekers are highly encouraged to apply for a TRV visa through the Online application system.
- Online applications process and notes are mentioned below. Follow the steps to file your online visa.
Business Mission to Canada
Applying for Canadian visas Important information for participants
- Participants from Invited companies will be responsible for obtaining their own visas.
- ICBC cannot facilitate visa applications.
- ICBC cannot take any visa inquiries, refer or assist in visa issuance.
- Participants need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa.
- If you currently have a visa, please ensure that it is valid at least until the day of your admission into Canada.
- Your passport must be valid through the period of travel in Canada.
- Please apply as early as possible but certainly before April 30, 2019.
- The preferred way to apply is online at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
- This site directs you how to apply. Follow all the instructions to the end. *Make sure to also comply with the additional instructions listed below.
- You will need to be at a computer station that can upload documents to finalize your application.
- Payment can be made by credit card on-line.
- Once your visa is approved you will be notified to send in your passport to have the visa inserted. This will take about 24-48 hours to complete.
Why apply online?
- You retain your passport during the application process.
- You submit your passport only when requested, from anywhere in the world.
- You upload electronic copies of your supporting documents instead of providing paper copies.
- You submit your application from a computer, from anywhere.
- You can check your application’s status through your online account.
Visa Applications Centres in India
If you prefer to apply through a Visa Application Centre, please see this site: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ . There are 10 VACs in India. This site allows you to choose the closest one. This application option requires you to surrender your passport during the visa application process. You will then need to pick up your visa at the VAC where you submitted your application.